- Fertilizer spikes for blooming plants (specifically for geranium, begonia and pansy)
- Essential for outdoor plants during the blooming season.
Fertilizer spikes for blooming plants contain original South-American GUANO. GUANO glues together various inorganic nutritious components. The GUANO glue allows nutrients to be gradually released into the soil, depending on the amount of water made available during watering. Thanks to fertilizer spikes for blooming plants your plants receive their food regularly.
Dose your plants every 60 days and enjoy lush, beautiful flowers.
Directions for Use (to appear beneath illustration)
- Measure the diameter of the pot to determine the number of sticks to use (refer table)
- Insert a stick in moist soil. Press until fully inserted. Insert other sticks around the plant.
- Water plants regularly as usual.
- Replenish sticks every 45 to 60 days.