Dao Macrame Hanger (Beaded Macrame Plant Hanger)
You love them, tend to them, take care of them and even talk to them (hey, we aren’t ones to judge) so why not show your plants off like you should? Our beaded macramé planter is designed to add that whimsical, bohemian touch to your space. Macramé hangers by Lazy Gardener have been painstakingly made by local artisans in India who have woven each design with beautiful and intricate knots using 100% organic cotton cords.
- Classic colors and good quality mango wood ring give it a subtle sophistication.
- Completely chemical free. No toxic vibes, in life and in our products!
- It is 107 cm long and is perfect for pots with 4 to 8 inches diameter.
- Hand-woven by artisans with 100% organic cotton cords.
NOTE: As this wooden ring is handcrafted there might be a slight color variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
How to use?
1. You can hang it on a wall.
2. Or suspend it from a ceiling hook / wall bracket.
Note: Hooks & brackets are not included in the product.
What's special about this product?
You can create a bohemian look in your room or balcony area. Simply add one or more of our macramé hangers to your space along with some Mandala prints or some sun and moon artwork, a dreamcatcher and a jute/any natural fibrepouffe. This will give a very bohemian and artsy or rustic vibe to your space which is perfect if you want to show off the creative side of your personality.
Pro Tip: Add some interesting lampshades (preferably straw/cane) along with the macramé plant hangers to completely transform your space into a little haven of your own without actually doing much.