Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate) Fertilizer for Plants
Any gardener worth their (ahem) salt knows that there are certainly some hacks that help create a lush garden. Presenting Lazy Gardener Epsom Salt Fertilizer. Epsom Salt also known as Magnesium Sulphate Fertilizer makes plants grow bushier & bigger, with more flower production, increases flavor of fruit and veggies, and also increases the output of vegetation and improves overall plant health. 100% water soluble plant food, Lazy Gardener Epsom Salt is the answer to all your plant woes!
- Provides two important nutrients for vigorous plant growth.
- Magnesium helps to increase chlorophyll production that helps to make abundant food in the presence of sunlight.
- Sulphur corrects alkalinity & prevents sulphur deficiency. It also corrects yellowing of leaves which is caused by magnesium/sulphur deficiency.
Note: Keep away from children & store in a cool, dry place.
How to use:
1. Mix 1-2 tsp into 4 litre of water & make sure it dissolves completely with the water.
2. Water the base of the indoor plants.
3. For outdoor garden plants, take 1-2 tsp of Epsom salt & sprinkle around the plant; mix the soil a little and then water.
4. For fruits or vegetables (trees/shrubs): use 1 tsp per foot in height.
5. Repeat this every 5 days to 7 days for great results.
What's special about this product?
Epsom Salt Benefits
• 100% water soluble plant food.
• Increases the output of vegetation and flavor of fruits and veggies.