Organic Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer
Some (sea)weed a day keeps the bugs away! Yes, that’s right, but only for your plants! LAZY GARDENER brings to you SEAWEED, a natural, organic and absolutely non-toxic plant food for indoor plants. Extracted from selected sea-algae that is rich in micro, macro, amino acids, N-P-K & natural hormone(Cytokinins, Gibberellins and Auxins), Seaweed provides overall nourishment to the plant, promoting their strength and inner health.
- This Seaweed grown only on northern Atlantic ocean. A High-Quality Meal for all houseplants.
- Ideal for plants that bear fruits and vegetables too.
Facilitates quicker and healthier germination of seeds.
Improves the water retention capacity of the soil, strengthening the roots.
Prevents the plant from root infection and other fungal ailments.
- Take 1.5ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water.
- Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well.
- Pour the diluted seaweed liquid directly to the Soil.
A tip: Till consistently before feeding the potted plants. Use every 10 days in the growing season & once a month in the dormant season.
- Take 1ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water.
- Mix thoroughly until it merges very well.
- Spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plants.
Note: For easy appliance, comes with measuring cap. Apply the seaweed liquid on the plants before sunrise or after sunset in order to avoid leaf burn. Use it once a week.
What's special about this product?
Increased water retention.
Prevention of pests and other fungal infections.